Lease with a Right to Purchase - Twin Cities
Are you interested in a getting into a home but not in a position to purchase at this time? If so, we can help! We have partnered with a company that wants to create home ownership opportunities for people who may be relocating for work or experienced financial hardships in the past... So even if it's not the right time to buy you don't have to settle. The dream of owning a home can be reality by leasing with an right to purchase.
Control and Flexibility for You... You have the right to purchase the home at any time during your residency, at a pre-set price. If the home value appreciates above this price each year and you chose to purchase it, you realize the financial benefit. It the value of the home declines, you can choose not to renew your lease and walk away without penalty.
- Submit your application. If you are approved, it is for the maximum rental amount based on your application
- Once approved, we help you find a home that's right for you
- Home is purchased for you & you sign a 1 year lease no obligation to renew
- You have to right to purchase the home at any time during your residency (up to 5 years), at a pre-set price.
Guidelines for Purchasing Home? Your future home must meet some criteria to qualify..
- Home must reside in an approved community (high school zone ranked in the top 50 percent.
- Home price must be between $100,000 and $550,000
- Minimum of tow above grade bedrooms and on a lot of three acres or less
- Single family home or fee simple townhome
- No condo associations or multi-family properties
- Must be a traditional sale or FSBO. No foreclosures, auctions, or short sales.
- No material deficiencies (i.e.s structural issues or mold)
Contact Matt@iMetroProperty.com for additional questions and to start your new home search!